New Wednesday Adult Series Begins February 21 @ 7:00pm In Camerman Hall
Join us after Holy Mass Wednesday nights during Lent in Camerman Hall.
Based on the award-winning book, “New Proofs for the Existence of God: Contributions of Contemporary Physics and Philosophy” by Fr. Robert J. Spitzer, S.J. Ph.D., The Reason Series follows college freshman Joe as he learns to defend his faith from his atheist roommate, Tyler, with the help of physics and philosophy grad students, Dan and Alana.
This 5-part program provides all the evidence you need to be more certain about a transcendent, super-intelligent, creative power: God.
Visit https://www.magiscenter.com/series/reason-series/ for details.
- Why science can’t disprove (or prove) God exists.
- The evidence for a beginning of the universe (or any multiverse) from the Borde-Vilenkin-Guth Proof.
- The evidence for a beginning of the universe from entropy.
- The evidence for supernatural design from universal constant’s and the initial conditions of the universe.
- The evidence for survival of human consciousness after bodily death (from medical studies of near death experiences).
- How the bible and science can be, and should be, reconciled.
- Catholics and evolution.
- Why Jesus Christ is significant.
- Explaining evil and suffering.
The Magis Center produces educational materials designed to refute contemporary “secular myths” such as, “science has proven God does not exist.” They are aligned with the USCCB-Curriculum Framework and the Catechism of the Catholic Church.