Primary Responsibilities of the Book Keeper:
- Maintains all parish & school banking accounts, processes check requests, and verifies authorization for expenditures in all program and operating accounts.
- Reconciles bank statements on monthly basis.
- Prepares staff payroll and maintains the payroll system
- Accounts for all contributions to the parish & school and deposits parish collections on a weekly basis.
- Coordinates volunteers for money-counting & record-keeping
- Provide assistance to pastoral leader and others as directed in the preparation of the annual report. Provides financial information including current budget allocations, year-to-date balances and anticipated financial needs for the future.