The mission of our Respect Life Committee is to support, educate and provide information to our Catholic Community and to the general public on life issues, to support local pregnancy centers and other “life-supporting” groups, to educate ourselves on current life issues, including public policy, and to commit ourselves to prayer and worship for the protection of all human life, especially the most vulnerable, the unborn.
Activities of the Committee are:
- Promoting participation in the…
- March for Life at the State Capitol in Olympia each January
- Kitsap County 40 Days for Life
- October Life Chain
- Invites Pro-Life speakers and events
- Organizing the Parish and Respect Life booth at the Kitsap County Fair
Monthly Meeting: Respect Life meets the third Monday of each month at 5:30 PM at the JP2 Youth Center, beginning with the rosary.
Contact Glenn Stockton at email@example.com or the Parish Office to learn more.