Welcome to the Our Lady Star of the Sea parish website! We hope you will find a home here and invite you to see our Mass & Confession Schedule, as well as the many Apostolates, which make Star of the Sea such a thriving parish for living out the call to holiness. In addition, you can always find a list of upcoming events below which we hope to see you at! If you would like to learn a little bit more about our parish and its history, take a look at our About Us page.
Are you New?
If you are either new to the area or our parish, wanting to return to the Catholic faith, or wish to become Catholic, visit our “I’m New” page which will help get you started.
Livestream Mass Schedule:
Sunday at 8am; Monday thru Thursday 7:30am; Friday & Saturday 9am
Virtual Mass Tips:
- Get dressed up as if you are attending Mass
- Setup “pews” using chairs (don’t sit on a couch)
- Print the readings to create your own missal or visit MAGNIFICAT with deals on printed/digital subscriptions.
- Offer up your Mass for those who frequently can’t make it to Mass (sick, homebound, persecuted)
- Participate by singing, saying the responses, standing, and kneeling.
- Pray a spiritual communion prayer during the distribution of the Blessed Sacrament
Family Public Services
St. Vincent de Paul
Offers assistance to those in need on a person-to-person basis.
Helping homeless men and homeless men with children rebuild their lives.
Parish Blog/News & Events
Register now for Children and Youth Programs! - All programs begin this september - Wednesday EveningsThese programs meet weekly on Wednesday evenings beginning September 14 from 6:00-7:30pm Meetup in the designated areas for each program at 6:00pm. At...
Register now for Children’s Programs Starting this September! If your child(ren) are receiving First Sacraments, sign them up for Sacramental Prep Classes by clicking the link below. Also, register today for our children’s RE Program, Faith Works, beginning...
A School of Communion for Every Member of our Parish FamilyJoin us every Wednesday evening for a Faith Formation hour! We know that people won’t be able to make it each night (and sometimes you won’t be able to even bring anything to share for the potluck except a bag...